At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Responsibilities
- Responsible for a minimum of 3 of the following tasks
- Set up, operate and maintain SMD, pin insertion, and glue dot equipment.
- Assemble, inspect, and touch up PWA's at manual assembly and slideline stations.
- Assemble, inspect, and touch up PWA's at post solder station.
- Set up, operate and maintain solder pot equipment (monitor preheat temperatures, wave height, and fluxer).
- Set up, operate and maintain GR equipment and selective solder.
- Set up, operate and maintain functional test equipment.
- Repair and modify PWA's as required.
- Attend either onsite or off-site training as required.
- Will help establish, understand, and gather data for team metrics.
- Interface with process engineering, in-house distributor, and customer as required.
- Responsible for production scheduling and producing daily requirements for the line.
- Monitor and gather data to improve Quality in support of the Lean Manufacturing initiative.
- Required to stay in the position for at least 12 months after training is completed, if the Company invests $1000.00 or more for training, including T&L.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds and distinguish colors
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED.
- Prior experience in operating automated equipment
- Level 2C
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
- Available to attend off-site traininWork effectively a team environment; strong communication skills
- Must demonstrate mechanical and/or electronic ability
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Flexibility - Must be able to adapt to changing business conditions and needs.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website