At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
We are looking for an Oracle Planning and Purchasing Business Analyst to join our Isolation Valves IT organization and to provide technical support and expertise on our Oracle single instance sites worldwide.
You will become our domain specialist on Planning and Purchasing business processes, including Application Support Group, Scheduling, ASCP, Purchasing, Receiving, OSSC, Isupply within Oracle and integration points with other process areas.
By joining us you will have an important role in providing support to production sites, ensuring common processes and standard methodologies across sites and providing guidance to new implementations
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, then join our team in Szekesfehervar!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Provide application support to the Oracle Planning (Application Support Group, ASCP, Scheduling) and Purchasing (Requisitions, Purchasing, isupply, BPA)
• Continuously review planning and purchasing processes and configuration to increase stability and reduce support calls
• Work with group support teams on issue resolutions: Application Support Group, OTS, functional leads
• Work with Operations Leadership team to develop improvements, to support business process changes improvements and organizational changes.
• When changes are required, own the Request for Change process (RFC, FRS, TRS)
• Develop and maintain global system and process documentations
• Develop global training material and deliver training to key users (train the trainer)
• Be responsible for regression testing in functional area for changes made to the global single instance
• Provide mentorship on reporting, develop new reports where required using existing reporting tools (Noetix, ADW… )
• Actively participate to new site implementations: guide in functional scope, standard methodologies and global processes, assist during testing phases, review any change requests;
• Recognize and report risks and weaknesses of processes and assign to other teams if necessary
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
• Bachelor's degree or Master's degree with relevant experience in business information systems or related areas
• Planning/Purchasing background with a good understanding of processes
• Demonstrable experience supporting Planning / Purchasing processes / applications in an Oracle environment
• Proven business understanding of Application Support Group, ASCP, PO
• Solid grasp of the interactions among Oracle modules within an ERP environment.
• Demonstrable experience in SQL
• Experience with Noetix reporting tools is a plus
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as an Oracle Planning and Purchasing Business Analyst you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, the brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
We look forward to receiving your application in English, which you should submit to us exclusively via our career portal.
(https://emerson.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en - Job number 20002484)
Get to Know Us
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at www.emerson.com
Apply on company website