At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
In this position you will design, implement and monitor human resource programs and policies, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, equal opportunity and diversity, etc. Additionally, you will anticipate and plan for long-term human resource needs and trends. You will be based in our Emerson Commercial and Residential Europe headquarters in Aachen, Germany and report to the VP Human Resources Europe.
- Accountable for a team (2 HR professionals & 2 kitchen service employees)
- Responsible for all HR related issues in Germany
- Drives Recruitment initiatives for Europe
- Steers annual salary increase rounds for Europe including job matching
- Delivers Ethics and other trainings
- Advisor for managers & senior managers in all HR related matters
- Headcount tracking
- Oracle HR & payroll projects (ADP)
- Continuous process improvement
- Re-design Performance Evaluation Process
· Works closely with Org. Development Manager
Our ideal candidate:
Holds a degree in business management, economics, psychology or law.
- Has solid relevant job experience in Human Resources.
- Brings extended knowledge in German legislation, social security and taxes.
- Is an excellent team player and networker.
- Is business fluent in English and German.
- Has international experience.
- Is willing to travel occasionally.
- Has experience in leading projects.
- Is experienced in dealing with (senior) leadership.
- Very good knowledge in MS Office; ideally also in Oracle HR.
- You have a strong hands-on mentality.
- Shows strong customer focus, attracts top talents, collaborates and communicates effectively.
We offer a modern work environment with flexible work time, flat hierarchies, high level of decision power, a diverse work force and a gym in an international and successful company.
If you are interested in joining the Emerson family, please upload your application including a motivation letter stating your salary expectations to our career portal at www.emerson.com or send it to Ralf.Buttkus@emerson.com.
Apply on company website