At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
The key responsibility of this role will be to create, maintain, consolidate and analyze records for a number of key HR systems and processes. The role supports the Europe HR Teams by ensuring all information provided is up-to-date and accurate; identifying, proposing and rolling-out process improvements. The role also participates in new systems and modules implementation, driving one common HR standard across Europe and rolling out best practices.
- Act as Subject Matter Experts on all key HRIS Systems used in Automation Solutions Europe. Create Documentation and training material that support consistency and best practices. Educate and train managers and HR professionals in proficient use of the systems.
- Maintain the integrity of the Automation Solutions Europe employee data in Oracle HCM Cloud and provide regular and ad-hoc information and reports from HCM to local HR. Create records in Oracle HCM Cloud and update in a timely manner, according to SLA.
- Manage the Oracle Recruit processes in a timely manner, according to SLA. This includes creating and closing requisitions, posting jobs, managing candidates. Ensure data accuracy.
- Identify, create and implement process improvements such as audits; proactively analyse gaps in data integrity.
- Support the Europe Automation Solutions Organization in designing training plans in Oracle Learn, ensuring accurate Training recording and reporting. Manage the Ethics Training attendance
- Offer implementation support for various HR systems as well as post-implementation assistance on Oracle HCM modules. Drive harmonization of the system and best practices across Europe.
- Own Corporate Compliance Programs for Europe, including Conflict of Interest,: running reports from HRIS, consolidating data from the countries, completing variance analysis and collaborating with countries to close outstanding issues.
- Support the Annual Organizational Review Process by providing data to the European Community and by putting together the Diversity Dashboard.
- Support any roll out or implementation of new metrics or tools.
- Document and map job-related processes.
- Upon request, offer support to countries, group of countries or business units in HR related programs and tasks, working closely with the dedicated HR colleagues to make sure employee and business requests are addressed.
- Offer ad-hoc support in different projects initiated by the HR Department.
- Other responsibilities or tasks that are within your skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed. The business reserves the right to make reasonable adjustments in line with business requirements.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years working experience in an HR or support function
- Previous experience in using HR Information Systems or other databases
- Proved experience in administering and analyzing data; working with multiple priorities
- Excellent organization skills, details orientation, proactive
- Preferably, experience in mapping processes and working on process improvements
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English
- Collaborates well with other members from the team and various stakeholders, at different levels in the company
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Apply on company website