At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
We have a great opportunity to be part of our team as a key person for Health, Safety and Environment issues.
We are looking for a proactive HSE professional with a technical background in Safety and Environment, complemented by experience in the oil and gas industry.
If you are prepared to take on our challenge, join our team in Aberdeen!Principle job responsibilities
- Ensure Emerson?s Compliance with legal and corporate requirements;
- Prepare and maintain HSE management policy and management system in line with OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001;
- Provide HSE support and advice to all personnel and seek to continually improve communications to Emerson, employees and clients;
- Chair Emerson HSE Committee meetings;
- Work with the clients on all related issues (including conducting onshore audits);
- Conduct safety tours within Emerson House, identify faults and seek proper remedies;
- Carryout and arrange for necessary inspections for Emerson?s controlled safety equipment;
- Investigate and make vital recommendations on any HSE incidents;
- Maintain all records related to HSE;
- Manage contractors working on Emerson House premises;
- Prepare and manage Emerson House facilities Budget and running costs;
- Honours Degree and Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate (with preference to working towards or achieved Diploma);
- Previous experience as a HSE Professional, preferably in the oil and gas industry;
- Extensive knowledge of HSE Management Systems and Policies;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisations and clients organisations;
- Ability to carry out tasks under pressure, while remaining calm and respecting schedules;
- Proficiency in English;
Apply on company website