At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
If you are an Inside Sales Engineer professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you!
Based in our Cluj-Napoca location, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our Local Business Partners and Sales teams, providing the frontline communication for our customers into the organization.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Provide pre sales knowledge and expertise to customers to help guide their decision making process;
- Ensure that accurate quotes are sent out in a timely fashion;
- Provide proactive follow-up communication to customers on both the quote and order process;
- Assist with order accuracy and ensure that orders are processed in a timely fashion with all relevant information;
- Work closely with Customer Support Center counterparts and create a smooth and seamless transition from and back to the customer;
- Be a team player and assist others as needed;
- Work closely with our Local Business Partners or Sales team to provide a strong communication channel to customers;
- Ensures that all information is entered correctly and in accordance with the work instructions avoiding their further reprocessing, in all CMO, CRM, Oracle, etc;
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- University Degree in Engineering (Instrumentation, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Mechanical and Manufacturing background);
- 1-3 years of experience in sales support engineering is an advantage;
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Internet PC skills;
- Advanced level of English. French is a plus;
- Ability to work in virtual teams, remotely;
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
Our offer to you:
By joining Emerson as an Inside Sales Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in STEM initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Apply on company website