At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
The Intermediate System Integrator position is a Technical Engineering position which requires advanced knowledge in a wide range of software systems employed by iSolutions. The ideal candidate would have experience working with OSISoft PI, Aspentech IP.21 and/or Honeywell PHD Data historians. The Intermediate System Integrator is responsible for commissioning these systems, implementing process graphics, constructing data integrations to and from underlying control systems such as Emerson DeltaV or Rockwell FactoryTalk. Knowledge of high availability data historian architectures and custom integration with similar systems is important to this role.
- Plant and Corporate data Historian Commissioning
- Developing custom reports, dashboards and process displays leveraging data from Plant and Corporate data Historian
- Building custom data integrations from Corporate data historians to other downstream applications
- Designing and implementing software solutions that leverage historian data
- Quality assurance/regression testing of software solutions
- System architecture design and documentation of data historian based systems
- Conducting customer stakeholder meetings / solution walk-throughs
- Leading junior-level resources through system commissioning tasks and quality assurance procedures
In addition to utilizing vendor-supplied integration packages, the need will occasionally arise to write custom code for interfacing with these systems. For this reason, working experience with one or more of the following software technologies is required:
- ASP.Net 2.0+,
- SQL Server 2008+
- Oracle PL/SQL
- SQL Server Services such as SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and PowerBI
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Degree with 2-4 years of experience
- Relevant experience with the upstream Oil and Gas and or power industries is required for this role.
- Professional designation P.Eng is a plus
Emerson is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply including women, Aboriginal Peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available at all stages of recruitment, selection and employment. If you have an accommodation need, please contact Human Resources or Accessibility.Canada@Emerson.com to make appropriate arrangements.
Apply on company website