At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
The Internal Project Manager is responsible for: • Project execution from the receipt of the order to shipment • Manufacturing lead-time commitment during quotation • Effectively manage customers when visiting site • On time execution in line with the project plan (manage project milestones and risks).
• Ensuring the timely execution in line with customer expectations following release of the purchase order to the plant.
• Lead the internal execution process within the plant
• Participate in overall project kick-of-meetings (KOM) and ensure that all quality and technical details and considered are executed properly including a review of entered orders.
• Responsible for ensuring product is available on time for inspection and supports the Project Manager with on time shipments of goods
• Actively manage the project schedule; proactively manage risk and any potential delays; support the Project Manager with margin uplift
• Provides regular and timely progress reports to the Project Manager and highlights any deviation compared to the original plan
• Proactively resolve issues to ensure on time delivery of product in line with customer requirements; actively manage the project schedule; proactively manage risk and any potential delays
Project Site Lead
• Unique contact point for customers for inquiries and status at plant level
• Lead manufacturing KOM and follows-up on KOM open action items with respective team members
• Lead manufacturing PIM and follows-up on PIM open action items with respective team members
• Manage customer change order ensuring speed and quality of change order quotation and execution to agreed impact on lead time and cost based on change order and company polices
• Link between engineering, QA, procurement, and production on status, documentation & inquiries.
• Liaise with Production Planning, MPS, Buyers, suppliers, value streams & QA to keep the project on-time
Support Project Manager During Quotation
Review offering as required by project manager
• Provide required information for enterprise project planning including: lead times & key milestones
• Identifying execution risk such as product limitations, manufacturing process or supplier.
• Support the Project Manager from a Project documentation point of view.
• Manages the customer or its representative during visits, meetings and inspections at factory site VACANCYCG/ 16.01.2017
• Prepares the inspections and shipping schedules, ensuring the project is shipped on time according to the Customer request
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Technical degree in Engineering or related field
• Must be fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
• At least 2 years' experience in the flow control industry with the ability to understand valve and actuation applications or related level of understanding of fluid mechanics and electro-mechanical equipment
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, Excel in particular
• Effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills
• Results oriented and able to work independently
• Sound decision making and problem-solving skills
• Ability to comprehend technical details/technical literacy
• EMERSON VALUES: Integrity, Safety & Quality, Support our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, Innovation
• Plans & Aligns (planning & priority setting)
• Decision Quality
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Communicates Effectively
• Ensures Accountability (Managing & Measuring work)
• Manages Conflict
• Technical Savvy
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
We encourage and support several Employee-led Resources Groups that promote a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities.
Our LGBTQ+A Group empowers our workforce regardless of their gender identity or sexual orientation, and supports the inclusion and professional development of all employees.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Apply on company website