At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
The Lifecycle Management Lead is responsible to find the right aftersales opportunities, implement and continuously develop the strategy around them considering the entire Lifecycle of Emerson Climate Technologies products. The person performing the role will be collaborating with Application Engineering, Product Planning, Engineering and Material Managers and drive engagement to implement the overall Lifecycle Management Strategy.
- Responsible to identify/ define and execute the Aftersales Strategy focused on profit generation by working closely with the Lifecycle Management Team and adjacent departments
- Effectively translate analytics into clear insights and actionable recommendations
- Takes ownership of defined Lifecycle Management Projects from start to finish with focus on successfully implementing the strategic Aftersales initiatives related to specific product families
- Act as the interface with business stakeholders and departments like Marketing, Product Planning, Application Engineering, Sales to frame the problem, channel emerging ideas, create strategic plans and execute specific initiatives.
- Identify customer segments for targeted Aftersales programs and plan customer pricing plans to deliver ROI-positive results
- Articulate program strategy and communicate results to key stakeholders in high level meetings
- Help develop and promote new and optimized workflows and work procedures to facilitate better, faster assistance in aftersales inquiries
- Follows up accordingly to ensure the strategy`s successful implementation
- Collaborates effectively throughout different levels, channels and teams and communicates continuously with Engineering, Product Planning, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Customer Supporting functions Supports all Lifecycle Management projects and initiatives as needed.
- University degree in Economics with experience in Sales, Product Management or Technical field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Aftersales or B2B sales area with a commercial acumen, expertise to support development of Aftersales Strategy
- Experience in Business Analysis with strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Experience in HVAC, Ref & AC business is considered plus
- Computer skills: Advanced/ Proficiency level in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Good Finance, Marketing, Sales concepts understanding
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Strategic mindset, proactivity, flexibility and adaptability.
Apply on company website