At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Identifying new business opportunities and expanding current customer base in SEAT Region (specified countries) by tapping our installed base.
- Educates prospective and existing client base on our offerings & benefits of engaging Flow Lifecycle Services.
- Effectively delivering sales presentations to key decision makers within customer organizations.
- Applies ICE methodology & PPVVC model to drive value selling.
- Creates and maintains FLS opportunity funnel to meet budget & POR goals.
- Achieves revenue (booking) and profit margin targets for FLS.
- Develops and drives short term & long term sales goals for FLS.
- Develops Key account plan for Flow Lifecycle Services by working with in-country sales team, Site Team leaders & Key account managers.
- Regularly communicating with upper management on regional market strategy for Flow Lifecycle Services.
- Complies to company standards including utilization of systems such as CRM to maintain & manage sales funnel & POR reporting.
- Complies to DOA for service pricing & other company policies as applicable.
- Assists the Flow Lifecycle Services SEAT leader on implementation and development of regional sales strategies to fit geographic and prospective customer needs.
- Monitors business activities of major competitors, analyzing their results and identifying their strategies.
- Degree in Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Chemical Engineering with minimum of 3 or more years of related experience or Diploma in Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Technology with minimum of 8 or more years related experience, preferably in instrumentation and metering for the Petroleum industry.
- Willing to travel.
- Willing to make site visits to assess opportunities.
- Knowledge in Measurement Solution.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication & influencing skills
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website