At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
The incumbent is responsible for sales activities of Korea refrigeration accounts for various vertical business segments, achieving sales targets through building strong relationship with customers, conducting market and competitor analysis, as well as finding new business opportunities. If you have a deep knowledge and experience in HVACR industry and passionate in sales, we want to meet you!
- Prepare annual sales budget, monthly sales update and analysis
- Achieve sales targets consistently by vertical business segments with good back-up planning
- Manage customer accounts / sales channels. building good relationship with customers
- Manage key accounts to sustain business growth
- Lead and engage actively in sales and operations process
- Prepare demand forecast
- Monitor market and customer feedbacks as well as requirements closely, and communicate with relevant cross functional teams and management for improvement
- Identify and realize new business opportunities across vertical business segments
- Connect new business opportunities with new product programs, with aid from marketing team and product leaders
- Provide training to relevant parties if necessary
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or relevant fields
- 5 years of relevant experience in HVACR sales environment
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in computer skills, high proficiency in Microsoft office applications (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills with strength in building relationship
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website