At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Plans manpower and equipment capacity to fulfill customer orders on time.
- Builds an effective team to achieve company KPIs - safety, quality, speed, cost, etc.
- Works closely with other functional groups on continuous improvement projects and solving production issues.
- Streamlines production and shipping operations to reduce wastes and reduce throughput time.
- Executes quick ship orders on time through the integration of factory resources.
- Accountable for inventory accuracy in raw material, WIP and Finished Goods.
- Responsible to maintain high safety and 5S standards in the production floor.
- Plans overtime support and training plan to align with build plan.
- Degree/Diploma in Manufacturing, Production, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a manufacturing or/and warehousing companies.
- Team player who can collaborates with other function teams to drive results to meet business goals.
- A person with good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Lean, SPC tools or Oracle business system will be an advantage.
Apply on company website