At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Reviews Trade/Interco backlog and work closely with Order Administrators to prioritize production output and meet customer project schedules.
- Reviews Material and Resource constraints, and work closely with Supply Chain & Operations teams on materials availability to support production build plans.
- Manages Order Promising (Schedule Ship Date) for all sales orders backlog, lead-time enquiries and propose date reschedules due to order abnormalities and customer change requests.
- Leads daily and weekly cross-functional order fulfilment meetings to align build plans for immediate three months horizon.
- Executes key organization process improvement plans through Perfect Execution activities and fulfill operations measures.
- Supports digital transformation, revolutionary changes to existing process to keep pace with productivity gains expectations.
- Complies with Company's policies and procedures on work safety.
- Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or Computer Science with minimum 3 years of production planning/master scheduling/data analyst experience.
- Experience with Oracle MRP, Microsoft Power BI and office suite.
- Good communications skills, ability to work well independently under pressure and as a team player.
- Good excel and analytical skills, and attending to details.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and expose in a complex operational organization will be an added advantage.
- APICS certification will be an added advantage.
Apply on company website