At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
The incumbent will work as a part of dynamic team to develop and execute regional product and marketing strategies for the Cold Chain business aligned with Global and Asia Pacific strategy. He/she will be responsible for devising promotional strategies for product and ensure execution in collaboration with the sales and business development teams, covering areas of End User Marketing, Channel/OEM and develop and maintain a strong product portfolio and product roadmaps to grow the business.
- Manage product roadmaps to grow the business with deep understanding of system standards, market trends and customer needs. Develop and maintain a strong product portfolio and marketing strategy and work in close coordination with Management, Planning, Sales and Engineering teams
- Establish medium- and long-term profitable growth opportunities for Cold Chain Business based on market research, market sizing and competitive analysis. Develop competitive product analysis, product launch package value proposition and support in developing the price guideline
- Devise promotional strategies for product and ensure execution in collaboration with the sales and business development teams, covering areas of End User Marketing, Consultants, Channel/OEM engagement, Product Launch Packages, Industry Expos & Trade Conference participation etc.
- Support new product & business development for Export markets. Co-ordinate with Engineering, AP Marketing, Export Sales, Legal & Finance team to understand export requirements, develop and get India built cold chain products qualified & established in the export market
- Prepare effective Marketing communications for new product launches which involves developing Product Literatures, Collaterals, Trade Advertisements and Events
- Track sales and margin growth trends of industry and propose corrective actions
- Conduct seminars, road shows and actively participate in Wholesalers and OEM business promotions and other industry forums to promote Emerson products. Develop & build case studies, success stories about cold chain solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Master's degree in Business Management with Marketing or Communications as specialization from reputed institutes
- 8 -10 years' experience in Marketing function
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience in Product & Channel Marketing
- Good experience in creating and delivering unique customer value propositions through various media and multiple distribution channels, including retail, e-commerce, distributor or B to B channels
- Proven track record of performance in a relevant, complex, multi-channel industry
- HVAC&R industry background will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website