At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Responsible for leadership of product management, marketing and strategy for the Mag & Vortex portfolio.
- Leads identification of opportunities and creation of focused initiatives across countries in AP, culminating in a Product Plan for the year; track KPI performance.
- Undertakes customer meetings to support sales, encourage technology adoption and understand product needs.
- Evaluates new product development needs to meet AP customer needs and establish differentiation vs competition; provide inputs to influence global product development roadmap.
- Monitors AP competitive landscape and provide input to AP and Global teams
- Monitors AP sales and pricing and intervene as required.
- Develops and maintains appropriate selling tools such as customer presentations, proven results, application notes, competitive comparison tools etc.
- Manages AP product launches and training plans.
- Provides inputs to AP and Global Product leadership on AP segment performance and action plan.
- Be part of AP Product Management & Marketing Leadership team and set vision for Measurement Solutions Asia Pacific.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering required with advanced degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant work experience.
- Experience with business/ strategy development preferred.
- Strong organizational, communication - written, oral and presentation skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven/ self-starter, and able to take new ideas from conception to implementation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel.
- Ability to travel throughout Asia Pacific region 30% of the time (when normalcy resumes).
Apply on company website