At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
This position will oversee the manufacturing operations within an assigned department. This includes supervising the manufacturing employees and day-to-day production needs within the department, assisting other production departments and working with groups implementing projects and programs targeted at improving the manufacturing operations. The successful incumbent will motivate employees with a strong, positive attitude and work with or lead problem solving teams.
- Plan and coordinate work assignments
- Coach and support team.
- Create and maintain a work environment that promotes employee. engagement and continuous improvement, where all employees are treated fairly and consistently.
- Plan and direct cross-functional work activities.
- Analyze manufacturing problems. Recommend changes to improve production methods, equipment performance, and product quality.
- Enforce company policies, safety rules and regulations.
- Be physically present on the floor as defined by Leader Standard Work.
- Ensure assigned employees receive required training on company production processes, business systems or changes in products, procedures or services.
- Conduct communication meetings.
- Maintain required paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Assist in developing and maintaining operational budgets.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Must move throughout manufacturing plant, including exposure to noise, heat and moving machinery. Must be able to work any shift.Requirements
- HS Diploma with 1 - 5 years supervisory experience or bachelor's degree with 1-year supervisory experience.
- Requires the ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to handle numerous responsibilities at once.Must be computer literate.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website