At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
Configuration and commissioning of Distributed Control Systems.
- Read and interpret process drawings (PFD, P&ID)
- Perform engineering activities related to Distributed Control Systems Configuration.
- Take part in project implementation following the QMS system requirements.
- Generate project documentation.
- Plans and coordinates technical design and engineering implementation of project work.
- Participates in the execution of procedures for factory acceptance testing, site acceptance testing, commissioning, and startup activities.
- Support onshore activities like factory acceptance testing, site acceptance testing, commissioning, and startup.
- Interface with customer to determine detail scope definition.
- Preparation of Functional Specifications, definition of project scope, review of design inputs.
- Shares technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, own discipline and other engineering disciplines.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Electromechanical, Mechatronics, or Chemical engineering from an accredited university with minimum 3 years of experience (Technicians with 4-6 years of experience).
- Experience with any of the following Control Systems: Emerson, ABB, Invensys, Honeywell, Westinghouse, Bristol Babcock, Yokogawa, Siemens, Rockwell, etc.
- Experience with any of the following HMI or SCADA software packages: Wonderware, Rockwell, Intellution, GE Cimplicity, Ci-Tech, Iconics, Siemens, US Data, National Instruments.
- Experience in Food or Beverage Processing, Chemical, Bio-Tech, Oil and gas, Petrochemical and Pharmaceutical industries is a plus.
- Intermediate English.
- Portuguese is a Plus.
Apply on company website