At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Improve COPQ & RTY using statistical analysis and problem-solving techniques. Design and install Quality Assurance Process sampling systems, procedures, statistical techniques, inspection and test methods and equipment within production limitations and standards for acceptance. Additionally, coordinates root cause and corrective action activities to resolve production/process & customer return issues.
- Provide technical standards to assure quality by specifying test equipment, test procedures, and test frequency.
- Designs strategies for production equipment based on product specifications, production requirements, schedules, and cost analysis.
- Develop and update Process Maps for key processes.
- Develop and implement Charting and RTY to be used for key processes.
- Develop programs to record and track reject part analysis and RTY data and implement Poka Yoke projects based on these results.
- Identifies and implements quality control methods to detect root causes of high scraps and utilizes problem-solving & analysis techniques to help eliminate or reduce scraps from production processes and improve RTY.
- Improves both external and internal PPMs on finished goods.
- Conduct quarterly Management Review & Internal Audits for ISO 9001-2015 and if requires lead the plant during DNV audit.
- Qualifies equipment using statistical techniques and methods to ensure that product requirements are met.
- Applies statistical methods to analyze and contain manufacturing problems. Monitors process variations and suggests methods to reduce variation. Evaluates problems to determine whether the problem is equipment, material, or process. Takes appropriate corrective actions. Provides quality standards.
- Communicate with Customer and Suppliers on Nonconforming Parts. Investigate and implement Corrective Actions and complete Customer forms.
- Provides statistical training in the plant and mentors six sigma green and black belt candidates. Train and mentor Quality Technicians.
- Requires B.S. degree in Engineering, or other related technical discipline, with a minimum of seven (7) years experience in a manufacturing environment involving manufacturing engineering or quality engineering functions, and quality related topics with statistical process control experience, or an
- Associates degree in Engineering technology, or related technical sciences with a minimum of 10 years experience in a manufacturing environment involving manufacturing engineering or quality engineering functions, and quality related topics with statistical process control experience.
- Analytical and Conceptual ability.
- Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office or equivalent productivity suites currently in use by the company.
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt or higher or equivalent experience
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website