At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.JOB SUMMARY
Process Segment – Emerson Fluid and Motion Control (FLMC) EMEA
• Focused on all Life science and Food and Beverage Markets.
• Drive the growth of FLMC product across EMEA.
• Drive growth of all related products to LS and F&B (CHARMs , Pinch Valves, spool valves , cylinders…)
• For Process Segment identify Strategic and Key Accounts understand the customers strategy. Be aware of their current and future product needs to drive growth from new product or solution sales.
• Working with the Process and General Sales team in ITALY drive specifications to agreed customers and end users and where possible get unique features/performance characteristics specified to improve Emerson's position.
• Track and co-ordinate hybrid market projects as necessary working with Project Pursuit team both locally and globally.
• Collaborate and communicate with regional sales to optimize success rates for opportunities and new product launches.
• Work closely with Product Management and Engineering to identify new products and applications.
• Network within the process segment to influence and improve Emerson success and awareness.
• Be aware of the Life Science, Food & Beverage and associated industry trends and improve your expertise on future market needs.
• Direct and coordinate segment activities day-to-day to promote the Sale and Support of Products AND Solutions, to achieve budgeted sales/profit, costs, financial metrics and Customer Satisfaction.
• Develop, propose and implement the Strategy to gain market share and improve leadership for your target segment, including Competition analysis of strategy and products, services and selling techniques, market trends, internal technical needs & capabilities, Strategic Accounts, Strategic Alliances.
• Constantly monitor your target market, identify new business opportunities, and propose and drive Action Plans to optimize Emerson market penetration.
• Identify Strategic Accounts and lead the implementation of specific plans to become supplier of first choice
• Collaborate with the Regional Sales Team to optimize resources and create a can-do-attitude; promote a pro-active Business style and increase motivation.
• Contribute with Marketing to develop a best in class Marketing program to raise the perception of Emerson within your target segment.
• Manage your target customer opportunities building the Pipeline to increase growth across the hybrid sector.
• Use the Project tracking tools where necessary and collaborate with the direct Sales Teams to drive growth to mutual gain of all team members.
• Direct and coordinate preparation of sales and business forecasts; contributes to strategic and mid-term growth plans.
• Report the Segment Business on monthly basis (and on request) with analysis of results in different dimensions (region, sector, Accounts, products, applications) measure against short and long-term objectives; regularly track and update Plans.
• Develop Executive level relationships with Strategic Customers and decision-makers; routinely conducts Customer Visits.
• Identify gaps within the product offering; create with Marketing a new product funnel that will allow Emerson to take a best-in-class position.
• Propose and strategic alliances to increase the breadth of product offering when necessary.
• Recommend potential Acquisitions to Senior Management.
• Develop the individuals in your team (if applicable), giving regular feedback and coaching; ensure succession plans are in place for long-term viability of Organization.
• Enhance and promote compliance to Ethics, ITC, Health & Safety policies by Sales Teams.
• Promote a positive global company image.
• Provide the leadership to continuously improve a customer-focused culture.
• Performs tasks and over sees special projects and assignments as may be assigned by your manager
• Travel 50%+
• Engineering Degree and business management education, MBA would be a plus
• Minimum 5 years' experience in an industrial sales environment, with a minimum 3 years of sales management experience.
• Experience in your target segment preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership and ability to motivate, with proven track record managing “Change”
• Proactive and high-energy style.
• Broad based knowledge of sales planning and management, as well as Strategy development for international sales.
• Ability to train and coach sales team.
• Good presentation and computer skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; Proficient in English Language.
KORN FERRY COMPETENCIES
High business insight; Customer focus; Persuades; Resourcefulness; Drive results
Apply on company website