At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
The Sales Training Lead is responsible for developing and leading the implementation of the education strategy for sales trainings across Measurement Solutions. The training responsibilities include creating and delivering a structured learning program, choosing the best source of delivery including eLearning, virtual classroom training and instructor led courses, and creating and delivering tiered training programs to provide basic and high value trainings. Scope of training covers product, industry, application, and soft skills trainings.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the integration and development of educational programs for Measurement Solutions Employees, with focus on the sales channel
- Engage with sales team, account managers, project pursuit, service and other stakeholders to understand product training needs
- Coordinate validation and creation of training material with subject matter experts and trainers
- Provide recommendations and implement actions for the redesign of current training materials to meet the desired competencies of target audience
- Identify current and future training needs by product and industry
- Develop and maintain KPIs to measure & monitor education programs, quality of delivery and report to stakeholders
- Ensure knowledge retention validation and post-training evaluations
- Maintain metrics on Training evaluation score, trainings deployed, trainers, and training centers
- Manage processes and tracking of certification and training (capturing new hires)
- Maintain understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
- Stay updated on training trends, developments, and best practices
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in business or technical field or equivalent experience
- Two years' experience in similar role, or in sales, marketing or service
- Fluent English (verbal, reading, writing) + preferably fluency in at least one other European language.
- Experience in training, knowledge transfer and adult learning is an advantage
Apply on company website