At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions is blazing a trail to engineer a better experience and deliver on the promise of dynamic and smart cold chain solutions. We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst who specializes in applying new and customer-centric Salesforce solutions and can translate internal and external customer needs into Salesforce technology solutions. As a member of the Salesforce team, the Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst will work with stakeholders in different business areas to understand requirements and build solutions that ensure Salesforce is optimized, allowing users to work more efficiently and have greater insights into the behaviors and activities that enable them to meet their marketing, sales and service objectives.
Manages stakeholder feature and/or upgrade requests related to Salesforce marketing, sales, and service environments
Conducts requirements gathering/analysis via information gathering sessions with business users and technical staff in an agile delivery environment
Conducts analysis of existing business processes; recommends process improvements
Creates and maintains updated design documentation based on business requirements
In coordination with the Senior Salesforce Admin, builds and implements new solutions in Salesforce related to process improvement
Coordinates and conducts user training, and communication and roll-out of new functionality
Develops comprehensive test plans, coordinates and conducts technical and regression testing
Develops and maintains Salesforce naming conventions related to picklists, report folders, dashboard, etc. to improve system usability
Manages all-new Salesforce user set-ups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of records for deactivation, including transferring ownership of records for deactivated users
Develops ad-hoc Salesforce reports as requested by user groups or stakeholders, performs analysis on data as required
Regularly audits Salesforce data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
Performs manual or automated Salesforce data entry/data clean-up as required
Maintains updated system documentation related to Salesforce policies/procedures
Communicates effectively with business users on the status of features and enhancements
One of Emerson's core values is: Support our People.
Employee development is a top priority for Emerson. Employees receive opportunities for professional development, further education, training and individual career development. Emerson encourages both lateral and vertical movement within the company.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience working as a Salesforce Business Analyst or Administrator
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud
- Proficient in Salesforce Lightning Platform and capabilities
- Able to effectively leverage Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities to meet stakeholder requirements
- Understands and complies with established Salesforce org governance policies including a high config, low coding standard
- Solid teamwork skills- works well with a diverse team
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to express strategy, technical knowledge, and processes in easily understood presentations
- Ability to work independently & on multiple projects against deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com including workflows, triggers, reporting, general design concepts, and overall architecture
- Experience in the administration of an integrated phone system such as Ring Central
- Experience in the administration of a marketing automation tool such as Marketing Cloud, Eloqua
- Experience creating and running regression test scenarios using an automated regression testing tool such as Selenium or similar tool
- Experience using git and Jira (or equivalent)
- Travel: 10-15%
- Ability to work remote
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website