At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today. This position will support the Emerson Power & Water Solutions Product Development Group in the Hardware Engineering Department.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Hardware Development Engineer with Printed Circuit Board design experience
- Embedded system experience with SOC technologies
- FPGA and Embedded Processor development experience
- Schematic capture and Printed Circuit Board Layout design experience (Power logic & Pads experience is preferred)
- Senior position requiring experience working independently on projects and as a part of engineering teams. Some Project leadership experience directing other engineers and small groups of engineers on Printed Circuit Board development projects
- Provide technical direction for less senior engineers and participate in peer reviews of preliminary design work
- Support activities for existing products including redesigns due to end of life components
- Participate in cost reduction activities to support company objectives
- EMC, CE Mark and IEC certification experience is also required
- Industrial Control System product development experience is highly desirable
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website