At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.SUMMARY OF ROLE
The Field Service Technician will be executing in-house repairs and maintenance of valves (Control Valves and Gate, Globe & Check Valves) at customer's sites (mainly in Italy). Will also be in charge of start up, diagnostic, on call service and preparation before site installation.
The Field Service Technician is responsible for executing the scheduled work according to the Emerson standards of safety and quality and in the best way to meet customer's deadlines and expectations.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshooting & repairs;
- Installation and startup;
- Calibration & Configuring;
- Provide technical support to customers;
- Be able and willing to perform emergency call-out services to provide customers with fast and efficient services;
- Keep workshop/workplace(s) tidy, in order and representative;
- Communicate issues concerning customer satisfaction or customer requests for Emerson support to the responsible person in Service Management or Sales Management;
- Tutoring customer training;
- Execute all work (all repairs, installations, training etc.) in accordance with each divisions guidelines;
- Adhere to local and international Emerson Trade Compliance procedures in connection with all transactions and business practices;
- Adhere to company's and customer HSEQ standards at all times.
- Diploma in technical discipline, such as mechanical / electrical;
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar role and knowledge of process industry such as Oil & Gas Refineries, Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical, Chemical,
- Good communications skills and fluent in Italian and English –written and spoken;
- Technical competencies;
- Product Knowledge: Control Valves and Gate, Globe & Check valves;
- Availability to work non-office hour;
- Preferred experience with control and safety valves;
- Driving license for car (class B).
Apply on company website