At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Support the financial planning for Flow Products BU for APAC, - monthly, quarterly, and annual data review. Analyze the variance between actuals and forecast, develop actionable insights and present it to top management.
- Challenge the country management on their financial performance to identify risks & opportunities.
- Understand the profitability drivers of China factory and work with the factory controller to identify opportunities for cost containment, inventory reduction and managing transfer pricing across Countries within Asia
- Ensure effective understanding, analysis, and reporting of key business metrics like Profitability, Inventory, Cash flow, Capex Investment, Head Count Investment, Cost Containment Initiatives.
- Manage and close monthly AP products group/KOB reporting in HFM. Ensure all GP and abnormal variances are reasonable explained.
- Support Flow APHQ in month end closing activities.
- Create and implement dashboard and business intelligence (BI) tools reports to review key performance indicators (KPIs) affecting the business.
- Liaise with General Finance Team in Warranty Calculation, E&O Provision, and other statutory requirements for Singapore Site.
- Consolidate and upload monthly, quarterly, and annual P&L number in HFM for Singapore Site.
- Support business/marketing leaders with Ad hoc requirements on price, product mix and profitability etc. Calculation
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, with minimum 4 years' experience in FP&A domain
- Working knowledge of ERP (JDE/Oracle) systems and/or Hyperion is essential.
- Advanced skills in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with effective planning & organization skills.
Our Commitment to Our People
- We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
- Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family need
- Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
- At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
- Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
- If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com
Apply on company website