At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Provides leadership to collaborate with Temperature/Wireless Global and SMMC cross functional leadership teams to manage operation metrics, cost/asset management, new product development and S&OP expectations.
- Aligns primary producer demand/build plans, manufacturing capacity and material demands with Global S&OP needs to impact customer service level and balancing inventory improvement.
- Directs the manufacturing resources to support electronic supplier, PP and final distribution hubs to consistently meet product quality, test yield and operation KPI targets.
- Leverages resources to work closely with global team on new products and test development to support NPD/RTP launch.
- Drives YOY KPI/productivity improvements, promote lean and six-sigma culture and ensure resource development to support key initiatives/projects.
- Hiring, staffing, development of key talents and team to support organization and business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering; MBA preferred with more than 5 years related experience.
- Required competencies:
- Strategic and organizational agility,
- Managing vision and purpose,
- Building effective teams and developing direct reports,
- Motivating others,
- Managerial courage,
- Innovation management.
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website