At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Proposal Development Phase
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support for MSOL products.
- Ensure selection of suitable instruments based on detailed customer specifications (RFQ Documents).
- Provide Instrumentation solutions based on the applications / data sheets.
- Lead a team of Engineers remotely.
- Ensure the quality and timely submission of assigned project proposals.
- Able to handle multiple projects and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Able to effectively collaborate with cross functional, multicultural team
Provide Support to Emerson Sales Offices for efficient and effective Project Execution
- Responsible for executing Project from the receipt of order till delivery.
- Responsible for all engineering, selection of models, talking to the customer on technical matters and get document approvals.
- Be part of change management process.
- Provide technical support to the project administration team to clean customer purchase orders and assist in their entry onto Emerson business systems in a timely manner.
- Focal point to customer for all technical matters.
- Be responsible for finalizing model code according to customer specifications.
- Be responsible for selection of buyout products and also coordinating with suppliers on deviation & Clarifications.
- Work closely with internal stake holders of project and collaborating with other cross functions.
- Lead technical discussions and engineering status reviews with customers. You will support the Project Manager on assigned projects.
- Fulfil proper documentation requirements for orders based on Customer's requests for both standard and customized requests.
- Address customer queries on priority (no delays) and able to plan complete execution according to project schedule.
- Possess complete knowledge on project management life cycle.
- Increase scope and profitability of projects and project schedule control, minimize project leakages (LD, Goodwill…).
- Support the Project Manager and implementation team in managing all contractual obligations throughout the complete project cycle.
- Acts as a Project Manager and manage until delivery for some of the assigned medium sized projects (Tier 2).
- Interface with all key stakeholders, building business partnerships with personnel in the customer project team.
- Create opportunity to increase project scope through best practice.
- Ensure relevant project technical knowledge is transferred to all internal partners, locally and globally, to successfully deliver the overall project to the customer.
- Promotes the use of Emerson corporate policies within the PMO project environment.
- Degree in Instrument /Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in process instrumentation or a related industry.
- Prior experience as an Instrument & Controls engineer would be advantageous.
- Field Instruments Project Execution experience would be added advantage.
- Excellent Team player willing to provide exceptional services to exceed customer expectations.
Apply on company website