At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
To work on the data operations and analytics of Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions' CRM packaged software application. Perform periodic software customization and testing on the CRM related implementation
• Work with large amount of business data to evaluate and resolve inconsistencies, data quality and duplication
• Extract, transform, load data
• Work with leaders to prioritize business and information needs
• Manipulate databases using SQL (Structured Query Language) for querying and maintaining the database
• Analyze results and interpret data using data visualization tools
• Identification and elimination of duplicate data
• Document processes in managing data
• Develops and implements data solutions for multiple applications to ensure its scalability, availability and maintainability.
• Ensuring data is kept up to date and aligned with the defined data quality standards. Covers data cleansing efforts
• Performs data quality assessments on proposed and existing database and integrated datasets.
• Participate in the development and maintenance of scripts, integration programs to bridge the data integration with other systems
• Implements data migration and transformation activities/processes (including data mapping file preparation) to ensure the accuracy and security of data solutions.
Data Reporting/Data Visualization
• Development of reports, dashboards or any visual representation that makes the viewer easily analyze and understand the data.
• Take ownership of assigned defects or production issues and drive to solutions
• Participate in the development of standards and best practices for data modeling and assure compliance, including but not limited to flow-chart mapping and written narratives
• Guides end-users with selection and usage of data. Acts as a data subject matter expert to assist business users on proper data selection and usage.
• Helps to lead database configuration-related decisions, i.e. field naming, data type selection, etc.
• Software administration and configuration of CRM system based on the identified business requirements and technical specifications
• Implement the requirements using the out-of-the-box features of CRM system
• Usage Tracking
• Perform daily backup of key CRM data
• Document software configuration applied on each implementation
• Participate in continuous performance improvement sessions to discuss opportunities to improve processes or standards
• Basic Systems and Business Analysis
• Requirements Gathering
• Coordination with Users and Stakeholders on Requirements
• Document gathered business requirements
• Design and develop test scenarios
• Execute the test script applicable for the implementation
• Participate on software release upgrade testing
• Document the testing conducted
• Raise issues encountered during testing
• Conduct Training
• Track and resolve issues raised by users within the applicable service level agreement
• Graduate of any 4-year or 5-year course with a degree in Computer Studies, Information Systems (IS)/Information Technology, Marketing or related course
• Graduate of any engineering course will be considered
• At least three (3) years of experience with data reporting and analysis
• At least one (1) year of experience in DOMO, PowerBI
• At least two (2) years of experience on manipulating data from relational databases such as Microsoft SQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
• Has technical knowledge in database design, data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, uncertainty, and incomplete information when evaluating alternatives and making recommendations
• Ability to work seamlessly within a team as well as manage individual tasks
• Creative and abstract thinking skills to envision and design innovative solutions to business opportunities and challenges
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel or any other data manipulation tools
• Knowledge in project management is a plus
• Knowledge in change management is a plus
• Oracle CRM on Demand, Oracle Eloqua and Salesforce knowledge is a plus
• Data Analytics project experience is a plus
• Proven ability to work independently
• Proven communication skills with both team members and business stakeholders to report needed corrections
• Strong ability to pick up complex concepts and processes quickly
Apply on company website