At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
The Field Service Engineer or Technican for safety valves will be executing in-house repairs, maintenance at customer's sites; start up, diagnostic, on call service and preparation before site installation.
The Field Service Engineer or Technican is responsible for executing the scheduled work according to the Emerson standards of safety and quality.
• Provide commissioning and troubleshooting for models of all Emerson safety valves
• Provide Installation and startup activities to customers for their safety valves
• Analyzes review and inspection findings to determine source of problem, and recommends repair, replacement, or other corrective action on the safety valves
• Support factory acceptance test and site acceptance test by using mobile equipments
• Provide support to the customer for appropriate test conditions for predictive maintenance of the safety valves
• Reviews performance reports and documentation from customers and field representatives, and inspects malfunctioning or damaged product to determine nature and scope of problem
• Coordinates problem resolution with national or foreign engineers, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repair
• Provide the utmost in safety, a minimum of maintenance and a long service life to the customer
• Be able and willing to perform emergency call-out services to provide customers with fast and efficient services.
• Execute the requested job in the best way to meet customer's deadlines and expectations.
• Keep workshop/workplace(s) tidy, in order and representative.
• Communicate issues concerning customer satisfaction or customer requests for Emerson support to the responsible person in Service Management or Sales Management.
• Assist and support in the service business growth by promoting training, service center repairs, mobile service repair options, commissioning and maintenance contract for the safety valves
• Support monitoring of the safety valves by via smart solutions to increase operational efficiency
• Complete required documentation for service activities such as field service, commissioning and calibration reports by required deadlines.
• Execute all work ( all repairs, installations, training etc.) in accordance with each divisions guidelines
• Adhere to local and international Emerson Trade Compliance procedures in connection with all transactions and business practices.
• Adhere to company's and customer HSEQ standards at all times.
• Degree in an engineering discipline, such as mechanical / electrical, computer science, or control systems.(Minimum technical College level)
• Relevant experience a from process industry such as Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Refineries, Power plants.
• Good communications skills and fluent in English –written and spoken.
• Technical competencies
• Product Knowledge
• Availability to work non-office hours and perform call-out services, if applicable.
• Availability to work offshore, if applicable.
• Driving license for car (class B)
• Having SCR drive license will be more preferable
• Experience about safety valve maintenance will be more preferable
• Having good understanding and experience on safety valves (pilot operated, diaphragm and piston) with its associated actuation mechanisms / accessories / instrumentation
• Having knowledge about overhaul and recertification of relief valves including conventional, balanced bellows, pilot operated and vacuum types
Ethics & Values
Functional / Technical Skills
Apply on company website