At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Leads the Service team to provide effective and timely services as requested by customers.
- Adjusts and/or manages all existing scheduled production and job assignments.
- Acts as a resource for employee questions and/or work instruction.
- Assists with shop quotes.
- Provides direction on ESH issues and housekeeping and maintain shop supplies and toolings.
- Obtains cost reductions through process improvements.
- Provides/delegates training and assist in problem solving.
- Keeps employees advised of any changes in policy/work practices as such changes arise.
- Be a leader of any changes as business evolves and assist with implementation as necessary for process improvements.
- Constantly try to improve the company's performance towards higher customer service standards and improve financial performance.
- Maintains employee focus on quality programs.
- Keeps employees advised of changes in work practices.
- Reviews or alters any evaluation or job function for completeness or content based on customer service standards or desires and report any unusual circumstances.
- Provides time guidelines for specific jobs/functions and review these guidelines with employees as required.
- Collects, documents, and provides feedback to employees on the quality of their workmanship and authorize any rework as deemed necessary to achieve zero defects.
- Provides guidance and feedback to employees on day to day job engagement activities or responsibilities to ensure employees maintain focus on productive business tasks.
- Ensures quality by completing all final inspections and repair reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Instrumentation / Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years of related experience in process & control or instrumentation service industry with at least 3 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Good people management skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Good knowledge on control valves, control and instrumentation.
- Result-oriented with strong leadership, organizational and planning skills.
- Decisive, drive and ability to deliver effective, innovative solutions.
- Possess a Class 3 driving license.
1. Apply Online
You can start the process by clicking on the ‘Apply Online' button found at the top and bottom of this page to submit your application online.
2. Take our Digital Interview
You will receive an e-mail invite to our quick digital interview powered by our partner, HireVue, where you can outline your unique skills in a fair and unbiased way.
3. Meet the Hiring Managers
You will be invited to face to face interview(s) with our different stakeholders, should you be shortlisted for the position.
4. Review our Offer
You will receive a call from our HR colleagues on the offer proposal, should you be selected for the position.
5. Undergo Background Check, Medical Examination and Work Pass Approval
Before commencing work, you are required to undergo background check and pre-employment check-up as well as apply for your work pass approval (if necessary).
6. Welcome to Emerson!
Once everything is cleared, our onboarding team will schedule you for orientation, greet you on your first day, and officially introduce you to the team.
Apply on company website