At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Job Responsibilities:
- Leads the Service team to provide effective and timely services as requested by customers.
- Adjusts and/or manages all existing scheduled production and job assignments.
- Acts as a resource for employee questions and/or work instruction.
- Assists with shop quotes.
- Provides direction on ESH issues and housekeeping and maintain shop supplies and toolings.
- Obtains cost reductions through process improvements.
- Provides/delegates training and assist in problem solving.
- Keeps employees advised of any changes in policy/work practices as such changes arise.
- Be a leader of any changes as business evolves and assist with implementation as necessary for process improvements.
- Constantly try to improve the company's performance towards higher customer service standards and improve financial performance.
- Maintains employee focus on quality programs.
- Keeps employees advised of changes in work practices.
- Reviews or alters any evaluation or job function for completeness or content based on customer service standards or desires and report any unusual circumstances.
- Provides time guidelines for specific jobs/functions and review these guidelines with employees as required.
- Collects, documents, and provides feedback to employees on the quality of their workmanship and authorize any rework as deemed necessary to achieve zero defects.
- Provides guidance and feedback to employees on day to day job engagement activities or responsibilities to ensure employees maintain focus on productive business tasks.
- Ensures quality by completing all final inspections and repair reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Instrumentation / Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years of related experience in process & control or instrumentation service industry with at least 3 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Good people management skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Good knowledge on control valves, control and instrumentation.
- Result-oriented with strong leadership, organizational and planning skills.
- Decisive, drive and ability to deliver effective, innovative solutions.
- Possess a Class 3 driving license.
Apply on company website