At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.This position is based in Szekesfehervar.
The position will be responsible for supporting the Flow Controls business by working within the Global Europe Supply Chain to improve the Supply Chain performance of the Flow Controls EMEA. This role works directly with suppliers using lean concepts and structured problem solving to implement improvement programs at suppliers driving dependability of supply. Internally will work closely with Commodity managers, SPE, Buyers, Material manager and Quality.
- Set and reinforce standards for a safe work environment.
- Implement Supplier Performance Engineering Strategy to achieve business objectives for On Time Delivery, Speed, Quality, and Flexibility. Actively engaged in building and improving suppliers' performance.
- Develop plans and timelines with existing suppliers to improve their ability to meet On-Time Delivery, monitor key performance indicators, identify opportunities and implement project plans to drive improved performance
- Responsible for assessing supplier capabilities to ensure supplier can reach the level of performance, capability and capacity required to meet our business needs.
- Works with Supplier Quality Engineers to help identify and resolve quality issues with key suppliers.
- Analysis of site forecast provided to critical suppliers and close communication with Operations as well as the supplier to identify programs necessary to maintain supplier performance (stocking program opportunities, adjust suppliers' capacities, etc.)
- Work with stakeholders to understand lead time requirements. Help lead time reduction programs (by proposing stocking program implementation, late customization, minimum batch quantity, production line optimizations, supplier operation process improvement, etc) to drive lead time reduction in targeted areas.
- Support new suppliers to understand and comply with Fisher practices; coordinate engineering changes at existing suppliers
- Creates monthly reports. Prepare presentations and updates management concerning progress of suppliers.
- Ensure control plans are implemented at supplier to sustain performance improvements.
- Must adhere to Emerson Core Values
- Languages – Fluent in English
- College/University degree
- Strong project management skill
- Good Flow Controls product knowledge
- Good communication and organization skills
- Engineering degree is preferred
- Six sigma black belt
Items management & material flow, purchasing and manufacturing processes
- Ability to develop collaborative working relationship with suppliers and internal customers,
- 5 years of experience in one or more of the following functional areas: Perfect Execution, Continuous Improvement / Lean, Supplier Development, Supplier Quality Assurance, Production Engineering.
- A good team player with a passion for excellence and driving improvements. Customer focused and has a sense of urgency to resolve issues timely and effectively
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
Apply on company website