At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.If you are a Manufacturing Management professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our Stafford, Texas location, you will be responsible for oversight of daily operations for specific product lines at the plant.
AS A VALUE STREAM MANAGER, YOU WILL:
- Manage vision and purpose
- Manage daily operations to achieve customer expectations and organizational goals
- Work closely with other functional areas to drive and own KPI's such as Promise date service level, Customer request date service level, past due backlog and lead time
- Supervise planning personnel to align production plans with customer demand
- Provide day to day supervision to ensure standards of productivity and quality are maintained.
- Ensures employee compliance with plant safety, environmental, and operational standards and regulations
- Ensures team is properly trained, supplied and managed to attain strategic objectives.
- Oversees quality control for assigned product lines
- You always keep the end in sight and put in extra effort to meet deadlines.
- You understand interpersonal and group dynamics and react in an effective manner.
- You leverage each team member's unique background to achieve team goals.
- You adjust communication content and style to meet the needs of diverse stakeholders.
- B.S. degree in technical, engineering, or business discipline.
- 5+ years experience in product planning
- 5+ years experience in supervisory or managerial role
- 10+ years Manufacturing experience
- Ability to influence others and build teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of drive, integrity and energy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- SAP experience strongly preferred
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about ourCulture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website