- Provide timely, accurate and quality engineering and/or application review, valve solution and quotations; cooperate with operation and engineering team and support LBP and sales offices for pre- and post-sales; LBP management on opportunity pursue and growth program;
- Learn customer truly requirement, provide or review the industry related solutions and generate project quotations for major strategic projects.
- Provide engineering support including: application and process review, valve solution offering, site valve analysis about technical issue to solve the problem.
- Provide special quotations for the related industries business on time.
- LBP management including funnel management and opportunity pursue;
- Work with LBP sales and SD&S to drive order growth program;
- Major strategy projects support which includes: engineering support and generate project quotations.
- Support Emerson Process Management direct project orders in the following areas: - Preparation of OPS and manage Change Orders to ensure that they are clean for processing – Maintenance of customer records such as order quotations - Provide project order hand-over to Order Administration and Project Management organizations
- Participate in technical clarification meetings.
- Maintain and upkeep price databases for non-standard and buyout products.
- Liaise with factories on special applications, engineering, special pricing, non-standard product sourcing, delivery, etc.
- Provide technical support to Order Administrator and factories in the order fulfilment process.
- Provide product training and sales tools training to Sales and Application Engineers for both representative and direct offices.
- Coach and manage the Representative application engineer to get accurate technical information and provide suitable specification.
- Support and/or conduct customer/representatives engineering training, seminars and new product launches.
- Engineering degree with one or two years experience or engineering diploma with two to three years experience, preferably in process control industry.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Occupational Health and Safety Acumen.
- Problem solving skills.
- PC literate.
- Ability to plan and organize.
- Countries covered: China.
- Require 10-20% travel time to support pre-& post project technical clarification meeting, product training and seminars etc
- Expected to conduct representative training on Sizing & Selection, Engineering Tool and products knowledge and application process.
- Occasional in-house attachment at contractor/customer/site offices to provide engineering and application support.
- Require communicating with global factories on product engineering and pricing.
- Engineering skills: Expected to effectively size and quote 50 standard general service valves per day.
- Job responsibility demands long hours overtime (weekdays/weekends/holidays) to provide timely engineering support /quotation whenever required, and meet response time request.
- Support annual valve sales bookings per sales target.
Apply on company website