- Respond professionally, accurately and in a timely manner to customer contacts through calls and emails.
- Proactively inform customer of any delays or risk in order shipment.
- Resolve customer complaints and order issues with proposed preventive and corrective action where applicable following the correct escalation path.
- Educate FSO/EIPs/iCenters on any product or process updates •Conduct regular meeting with Field Sales Office and Impact Partnersregarding On-Time Delivery, Unclean orders, material issues and Order entry performance.
- Facilitate closure of finance related queries such as Corrective billing, Credit Notes/Memo, Pricing Issues, Invoicing Issues.
- Review and acknowledge orders within agreed service level •Inform customer on unclean orders and advise appropriate action for resolution.
- Review orderbook daily to ensure that orders ship as per schedule.
- Process change order and cancellation requests
- Perform Manual order entry for internal and back-to-back Purchase Orders, Consignment orders, and Manual shipment orders.
- Collaborate with internal teams/support to drive accurate and timely fulfillment of orders from book to invoice.
- Actively participate in meetings, trainings and programs tied to company objectives
- Support process improvements within the scope of work
- Complies with all department and company policies/procedures and all export regulations.
- Analyze and identify Late Reason for orders that missed the request date and/or promise date due to customer issues and execution errors.
- Performs administrative, clerical, or manual labor tasks of moderate complexity
Apply on company website