Emerson's 132 years of history have been filled with achievements and challenges that have driven innovative thinking and bold transformations, molding us into the company we are today. By joining us as an Engineer I, Technical Services, you will undergo a month-long, extensive internal training program conducted by your Technical Team Leader and the Product Engineers. The program includes, but is not limited to, basic HVAC/PTAC unit operation, thermostat installation, operation, and remote thermostat management to equip and develop your proficiency and capabilities in various functions.
In this capacity, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your engineering proficiency in providing outstanding technical service to Emerson as a member of the Comfort Control Technical Services Business Unit, under Verdant Energy Management Solutions. This gives you a very vital role in helping drive growth platforms and supporting operational pillars while striving for long-term value creation.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines.
In this role, you will:
- Assist clients in installing and operating Verdant thermostats through calls, chats, and emails.
- Provide solutions to technical issues concerning thermostats and HVAC/PTAC units.
- Conduct installation, gateway setup and whitelisting, troubleshooting, and remote and energy management training via WebEx.
- Monitor Verdant Ei (Energy Intelligence Program) properties and send weekly status updates to POCs.
- Analyze graphical room status reports.
- Upload and organize property floor plans.
For this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or related courses.
- 6 months to 2 years of work experience in HVAC-R, Thermostats, Customer Service, and/or Technical Support.
- Knowledge of HVAC control and thermostat operation.
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Willingness to work on a night shift schedule.
Who you are:
You are an adaptable person who is skilled at technical analysis and quick to absorb new knowledge. With excellent analytical and quantitative skills, you can efficiently carry out tasks independently and provide high-quality service. You have a heart for customer service and consistently strive to deliver appropriate assistance to clients in need. With excellent communication skills, you can proficiently express your thoughts and collaborate with clients as well as with people across all levels of the business alike. You are a proactive self-starter who takes responsibility for tasks within your scope of support.
Our Offer to You:
Make a difference with the work you do.
Apply on company website