- Support and manage the material sourcing plan to ensure timely availability of direct materials.
- Source, evaluate and qualify new and secondary suppliers;
- Manage the overall sourcing process from quote pack preparation, review of technical & commercial matters, negotiations (or bids) with suppliers and final selection.
- Manage existing suppliers to ensure quality levels /continued cost improvement objectives/ optimum inventory levels are maintained or achieved.
- Work with SQE & engineering to support on NPD projects. Colabrate internal/ extertal for problem solving & shcedual control; negotiation with supplier on target cost / terms achievement.
- Other task assigned by leaders
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- 3 - 5 years of working experience in relevant role, preferably in a Foundry / Manufacturing Industry
- (Essential)Excellent communication and negotiate skills negotiate
- Ability to travel extensively
- Knowledge about casting, machining, stamping painting, welding, ERP, etc is preferred.
- Effective English skills
Apply on company website