- Lead execution of hardware design services (certification, mechanical, layout, program coordination, change analysis) to successfully deliver hardware projects; applying best in class project management practices, innovation methods, and lean NPD development processes
- Ensure product compliance with applicable standards and coordinate product approval with the design and certification engineering teams.
- Identify technology and supply partners; Coordinate development activity with strategic partners.
- Provide regular reports to executive leadership.
- Monitor performance, provide regular feedback, conduct employee performance reviews and coordinate staffing needs.
- Support Business process improvements to improve project execution.
- Conceive, plan, and conduct research in problem areas or areas of opportunity.
- Keep abreast of new technologies for the purpose of recommending changes in existing programs or new programs warranted by such developments.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related education. Masters degree a bonus
- Total 10 years work experience, inclusive of 5 years with expertise on product development engineering. Exposure to new product development or leading new product introduction a definite advantage.
- Highly experienced in DFM (design for manufacturability), Printed circuit board layout.
- Embedded hardware electronics design experience is a plus.
- Experienced in Product Safety, Hazardous Area or Functional Safety standard
- Has global mindset. Experienced working with people in multiple countries and cultures, exchanging information and collaborating ideas.
-Must have strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in English
- Analytical ability to determine and develop solutions to moderately complex problems
- Flexibility to respond to urgent project requests and/or changing priorities
Apply on company website