- China nuclear service team management, people hiring and coaching, encourage high standards of technical competence & staff moral, team KPI setup and monitoring
- Yearly budgets preparation with managment, P&L managing and costs and expenses control
- China nuclear service capability and capacity development, including both Emerson and LBP teams
- Manpower requirements forcast and personnel development plan based on the makret need to meet manpower requirements.
- Internal working process/procedures/instruction development and optimizing and ensure all work is carried out correlty and safely
- Coordination with oversea plants for training to local team and provide onsite service support during plant commissioning
- Coordination with different parties for work scheduling and resources prioritizing to ensure quick turnaround time and good response to customer.
- Regular report to China Nuclear Sales Management and Global Nuclear Service BU Director.
- Work with Sales team and LBP teams for service opportunities pursuit in China, MRO case support. Support Sales team on service quotation by estimating workload
- Cross-function coordination for service orders management and following up, execution and Sales confirm/claim with LBP/customer
- Work with different fucntions in plant to coordinate the inhouse service
- Other work assigned by manager
- Bachelor degree or above major in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years team management experience or equivalent roles.
- 8+ years on-site service or relevant working experience.
- Working experience in process control industry. Nuclear background exeperience and valve related experience is plus
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (English and Mandarin)
Apply on company website