- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology / Systems or related discipline plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in business information systems or related areas.
- Must have minimum of 5 years' of experience supporting Manufacturing processes, Distribution modules in an Oracle EBS environment.
- Must have a solid business understanding of Inventory, Purchasing, WIP, BOM, Quality, Engineering, APC, ASCP, MSCA and Costing modules in Oracle.
- Must have a solid understanding of the interactions among Oracle modules within an ERP environment.
- Must have the flexibility to lead projects or participate as a team member.
- PL/SQL and Unix Shell Scripting experience will be an added advantage.
- Ongoing focus will be to work with the IT Team to assist with the following actions:
- Serve as an Oracle Functional lead in IT for supporting the Distribution and Manufacturing business processes.
- Work with Operations Leadership team to explore enhancements to support business process changes and improvements.
- Provide implementation support for the analysis, design, configuration, training and testing of new application functionality, primary for Oracle Distribution and Manufacturing Modules (Inv, ASCP, APC, WIP, BOM, Eng, etc.).
- Work with Application Support Group to resolve problem tickets from end users according to Service Level Agreement.
- Facilitate discussions with business users to translate business requirements into technical/functional specifications.
- Responsible for testing of Operation functions and processes for Oracle, including the development of test scenarios.
- Develop and maintain L1 to L4 process documentation including change control.
- Develop user training plans and strategies, ensuring adequate training is completed.
- Help with developing data migration and cutover plans for Oracle implementations.
- Ensure successful implementation of common global design and processes across sites.
- Ensure business system related configurations are in compliance with Emerson IT standards.
- Participate in key Emerson Automation Solution Oracle functional teams.
Apply on company website