- Evaluation and validation of customer quotations from multiple perspectives including product construction, materials selection, and application process.
- Evaluate and validate custom order design customer requirements and perform the related engineering calculation, analysis, and design.
- Provide product-related technical support during a valve's whole life cycle including product sizing, selection, manufacturing, procurement, and field service.
- Maintain product engineering documentation to continuously improve quality and reduce cost.
- Assist with new product development or product redesign activities.
- Bachelor or master's degree in engineering, with preference on mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, or material engineering.
- Good understanding of industry regulations/codes/standards (e.g. ASME, ASTM, API, EN, ISO, DIN).
- Experience in the process control industry such as power, hydrocarbon, chemical, pulp & paper, metals & mining or related design and manufacturing is preferred.
- Good expertise of mechanical design and calculation.
- Good knowledge of computer tools in particularly those related to the design and technical drawing (CAD software, FEA is a plus)
- Effective in Spoken and Written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Apply on company website