- Work with sales channel for opportunity pursuit and growth program; responsible for brand and product promotion at customer/DI/EPC and channel; develop new growth opportunity.
- Work with sales channel for the responsible products to meet the assigned sales target.
- Work with sales channel and sales office to drive order growth program.
- Gather project funnel and work with channel sales on the pursuit.
- Cultivate, build, and maintain relationships with key customers and DI/EPCs.
- Provide product training and sales tools training to sales channel.
- Collect and provide market and competitor information and provide alerts for both threats and opportunities.
- Provide technical support to Order Administrator and factories in the order fulfilment process.
- Provide support for new product launches.
- Bachelor's degree in Automation Control Engineering, Instrumentation, Process or Machinery.
- 3+ years' experience in instrument, automation, engineering, or process industry. Experience in Valve sales is better.
- Require 30-50% travel time on sales activities.
- Occupational Health and safety acumen.
- Outgoing, sociable, and independent.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Control valve product sales or sales management experience is preferred.
- Team player.
- Good command of written & spoken English.
Apply on company website