- Responsible for MSS sales bookings, building and managing customer relationships and promotion of company's image and products.
- Work as team member to develop and implement business plan for MSS business.
- Investigate the MSS business in a concrete territory.
- Work out the strategy and tactics for both short term and long term.
- Work out and implement the business plan and action plan.
- Account management
- Build up relationship with major customer's sales & distribution companies.
- Build up relationship with design institutes and EPCs.
- Develop and implement account plan for each major account (including DI and EPC).
- Become a consultant and business partner who is the earliest contact point whenever the customers have any issue.
- Project Pursuits
- Build robust project funnel.
- Implement best practices for strategic selling and Emerson project pursuit process.
- Complete annual sales target
- Bachelor degree in instruments, process control or oil & gas engineering.
- At least 4 years' experience in Process Control or Instrumentation environment in oil & gas distribution industry.
- Strong written and communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Understand flow principle and verify standards of flow measurement.
- Mask automation instrumentation operation principle.
- Must have strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Team player willing to perform any duties to provide exceptional services to exceed customer expectations.
- Occupational Health and safety acumen.
Apply on company website