Customer service oriented professionals wanted because Englewood Health is opening a coffee kiosk in our main lobby! No experience required, we are willing to train the right candidate.
Under the general supervision of the food service supervisor, the Barista is responsible for preparing and serving specialty beverages, maintaining a sanitary work environment, communicating effectively with staff and management, and assisting with the inventory process. Must be able to function independently. Must be outgoing and service oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Prior experience working as a Barista a plus!
Location: Englewood Hospital Lobby
Status: Full Time, with benefits
Shift: Evenings and every other weekend both Saturday and Sunday
Job Essentials: The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements and competencies.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Knowledge of kitchen sanitation and safety is desirable.
- Must be able to deal effectively with the public.
- Must be able to communicate with food service employees, patients and nursing personnel.
- Must be able to analyze and solve arithmetic problems.
Education Requirements: High School diploma required.
Apply on company website