Enterprise Holdings (Canadian Shared Services Division) has an immediate opening at our Administrative Office in Scarborough, ON (709 Milner Ave) for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator.
This is a Temporary Full-time (40 hours/week) position (2 month contract).
This position pays $18.00/hour
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Help manage inquiry email folder and organize files for entry
- Receipt payments for car rentals for across Canada using PeopleSoft AR system
- Contact vendors to resolve various inquiries for payments
- Preparation of daily deposit
- Filing duties as needed
Must also have strong time-management/organizational skills, strong attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, experience dealing and managing large volumes of work, positive attitude and be deadline oriented. Candidates should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
- Must have 6 months or more of Accounts Receivable experience
- Accounting Degree or Diploma an asset
- Intermediate experience with Excel is required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require sponsorship, now or in the future.
Apply on company website