Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. The driver is to perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Pay is $9.25/hr
This is a Part Time position (25 hours per week) and is located at the Norfolk Airport.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 convicted moving violations in the past 3 years
- No drug, alcohol related, or reckless convictions on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule not to exceed 25 hours per work week at the Norfolk Airport:
- Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 2pm - 11pm
Apply on company website