Are you looking for a steady part time opportunity with a reliable and well-known company?
Do you want a schedule that stays consistent from week to week so that you can have a better work/home life balance?
Are you seeking a fun and friendly work environment where management actually listens to and cares about their employees?
Enterprise Rent-A-Car in Midland is actively seeking to employ a part-time in town driver.The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This position is a true part time opportunity for 20 - 25 hours per week.
This position does not have the opportunity for overtime.
Compensation is $10.00 per hour. Our employees also enjoy 401K and profit-sharing, and participation in a national discount program with numerous preferred partners, and employee-discounted rental cars for you and your family!
All shifts are availablein the following hours:
Sunday 10:00 AM 4:00 PM
Monday 7:00 AM7:00 PM
Tuesday 7:00 AM7:00 PM
Wednesday 7:00 AM7:00 PM
Thursday 7:00 AM7:00 PM
Friday 7:00 AM7:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM 4:00 PM
2616 W Wall St
Midland, TX 79701
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past3 years
- If under 21, must have zero moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
Apply on company website