Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Nationaland Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Greeter at Bush Intercontinental Airport. The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling club member needs as they relate to the Emerald Aisle rental process. Provides member with appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the Emerald Aisle program guidelines. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position will report to:
Bush Intercontinental Airport
17770 Palmetto Pines, Houston, TX 77032
This is a full time position with compensation starting at $11.00/hr.
Must be able to work the schedule listed below:Sunday1PM-8PMMondayOFFTuesday1PM-8PMWednesdayOFFThursday1PM-8PMFriday1PM-8PMSaturday1PM-8PM
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Maintain Emerald Aisle for cleanliness.
- Thank member for their business.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- A minimumof basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required; knowledge of Odyssey system a plus
- Must have a valid drivers license for 12 months or more.
- Must possess a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work in covered garage/outdoor elements with long periods of standing and walking.
Apply on company website