Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands. A global network thatspansacross more than 70 countries. Some 100,000 dedicated team members sharingcommon values.And more than 1.9 million vehicles taking our customers wherever they need to go. Any way you measure it, we've become a leader in the transportation service industry. How did we get here? By taking care of our customers, our communities and our employees and staying true to our mission.
THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION WITH A MAXIMUM OF 25 HOURS/WEEK
The compensation for this position is $11.75/hourand is located at
357 Main Ave, Wallington, NJ 07057
TheService Agentis responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.
- Must be willing to accept $11.75/hour
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Aside from religiousobservations, must be available to work schedule listed below (25 hours per week maximum)
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour from this location
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
New Jersey DMV Requirements:
First-time drivers or under 21 years old:
If you are a first-time driver or under age 21, you must complete the mandatory Graduated Driver License (GDL) program requirements. New Jerseys GDL program introduces driving privileges gradually to first-time drivers and individuals under the age of 21.
1:30pm - 6:30pm
Apply on company website