Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Portland International Airportis looking to grow ourCustomer Assistance Representative- Counter andRental Lot team! Enterprise is a fun and friendly place where team work rules. We work hard, and reward hard work. It's a fast-paced, fun environment at the nation's top airport location. If you enjoy a job where you're not staring at the clock, this is the one for you!
Customer Assistance Repsassist our customers by greeting them upon their arrival to the lot. They help our customers pick out their rental car, inspect the vehicle, and ensure the customer has a great rental experience. This position does involve a lot of selling as we offer products like pre-paid fuel, upgrades, protection products, and more. This is the perfect opportunity for those with superior customer service skills. Love helping people? We'd love to hear from you!This position pays $13.50per hour, and has performance bonuses available. Bonuses can bring your hourly wage up to $15 per hour or more!As we service the PDX Airport, some weekends and holidays are required.This position is part-time and offers 25 to 30 hours per week. Plus, we get some pretty sweet deals on rental cars, cell phone plans, and more! Worried about parking at the 'port? Don't be! Enterprise Holdings provides parking onsite and free of charge for our employees. The current shifts we are looking to fill are:
- Saturday 8:00am-4:30pm, Sunday 1:00pm-9:30pm (Mon-Fri OFF)
- Wed/Fri/Sat 3:00pm-1:30am, (Sun, Mon, Tues, Thurs OFF)
Want to learn more? Apply today and chat with a recruiter to see if this is the job for you!
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required; some college preferred
- Requires at least 6 monthscustomer serviceexperience within the past 5 years
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol relatedevent on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI, DWI, failed breath test, diversion agreement or similar)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Apply on company website