Enterprise Holdings which operates Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car is hiring for Part Time Service Agents. Service Agents will clean vehicles inside and out (vehicleswill be cleaned by hand).The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performsother duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
This is a Part Time position where employees can work up to 25 hours weekly. Those selected will be based in our Maumee, OH Location. The position starts at $11/Hr. and there is potential to move into a Full Time position within the organization.
- Inspect vehicle for unidentified body damage.
- Inspect vehicles to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable. Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area. Reasons for out-of-service may include the following: preventive maintenance, mechanical problems, expired date for safety check or registration, or body damage.
- Identify and pull cars that are eligible for turnback.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Perform other duties asassigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observances, must be able to work one of the following schedule(s):
- SCHEDULE 1: Monday 7:00am-3:00pm (1 hr lunch),Tuesday 12pm-6:00pm,Wednesday 12:00pm-6:00pm,Friday 12:00pm-6:00pm
- SCHEDULE 2:Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm, Monday 7:00am-6:00pm (1 hr lunch), Wednesday 2:00pm - 6:00pm, Thursday 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- SCHEDULE 3:Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm, Tuesday 6:30am-12:00pm, Thursday 6:30am-12:00pm, Friday 12:00pm-6:00pm
Apply on company website